• Performed Twitter based sentiment analysis to determine the winner in 2020 US elections.
• Initially used Naive Bayes classifier to train model and achieved 63% accuracy
• To achieve more accuracy trained model with RNN(Recurrence Neural Network) and LSTM (Long short term memory) and got 93.78 % of accuracy.
• Used GOT3 API to fetch the old tweets and used stopwords file to remove noise from tweets.
• Developed Machine Learning application to recommend food items using available ingredients. • Performed multi-variate linear regression and K-Means clustering to recommend food items made from the list of available ingredients. • Recommend similar food items based on the food searched by user by comparing the ingredients in other food items. • Developed website using Spring Framework and Hibernate in Java which enables Alexa to automatically generate form based on user inputs. • Created AWS Lambda function for sending the user input to the web application. • Deployed website on AWS EC2 and stored forms returned by web application in AWS S3.
• Developed an e-commerce website for the apparels using SpringBoot Framework in Java
• Created APIs for fetching the apparels based on the user request, integrated payment gateways seamlessly,integrated Login APIs of Facebook and Google and integrated the Twilio API for sending One Time Password(OTP) to the mobile phone
• Developed user interface using ReactJS and handled cross browser compatibility issues using ReactJS
• Used Photoshop, Corel draw and illustrator software to design pages of the magazine
|Learn to Program in Java: A Review of the Basics||An online course from Microsoft Virtual Academy on basics of JAVA Programming||Jan 2017|
|Relational Algebra||An online course from Stanford University on Relational Algebra||Apr 2017|
|SQL||An online course from Stanford University on SQL||Apr 2017|
|Empowering Your Journey to the Cloud||An online course from Microsoft Virtual Academy on basics of cloud||Sep 2017|
|Cybersecurity Reference Architecture||An online course from Microsoft on Cybersecurity||Oct 2017|
|Contributing to the Live Project, Microsoft's New AI Chatbot - Ruuh||Development of ChatBot Ruuh||Jun 2018|
|Predictive Modeling Fundamentals||Level 1 course by IBM||Oct 2018|
|Social Media Marketing||Guided by Casio and Oyster||Nov 2018|
|Cloud Computing||Techgig.com||Dec 2018|
|Smart Bell||• Developed an Android application using Android things and connected it with front-door camera.
• Owner can allow or deny access to the person trying to enter the apartment which is achieved by using Firebase to get a live footage access
• Trained model using Cloud Vision API to allow access to family members or close friends permanently.
• Integrated Google Calendar with the Android Application to reschedule a meeting with person who has been denied entry initially.
• Created a trashcan with Arduino and Biometric SDK for collecting Biometric information of the user.
• Used Cloud Vision API to train the model which predicts whether the trash is disposable or not.
• Stored the Biometric data of the user in MYSQL.
• Created a point based system for giving credits to user throwing proper disposable waste in the trashcan.
|Coder Alexa||• Developed website using Spring Framework and Hibernate in Java which enables Alexa to automatically generate form based on user inputs.
• Created AWS Lambda function for sending the user input to the web application.
• Deployed website on AWS EC2 and stored forms returned by web application in AWS S3.
|Flight Recommendation System||• An application which recommends user to choose best flight possible at lowest cost and in minimum time.|
|Planet Wars||• Created an AI that can defeat opposing AIs to win Planet Wars game.|
|Real-time device tracker||• An android application with firebase real-time database, which tracks device and shows current location. It also generates path for given time-frame.|
|Advanced Security Camera||• Security camera installed in room to detect unusual movement. If anything wrong detected by camera, it'll send notification to local authorities and also neighbours.|
|Text Encryption with Image||• Developed Desktop application using C++ which takes texts as input and allows users to select any image file and encryption algorithm.
• Encrypted text using the algorithm selected by the user and embeds into the image without compromising the image quality.
• Developed decryption process using the image file and the algorithm provided by the user which results in the plain text on successful decryption or leads to deletion of the image.
• Developed a web version in PHP as an alternative to Desktop application
• Developed web application in Spring boot Framework in Java through which students can upload and share their notes and reading materials.
• Used DigitalOcean’s droplet to host the web application and integrated Mailchimp’s services for email verification of new users.